The open beta of League of Runeterra starts in late January
Riot Games has announced the start date of open beta testing the card game for League of Legends — Legends of Runeterra. Access to the beta will be opened on 24 January at 22:00 Moscow time.
If register on the website until the 20th of January, the beta will be available a day earlier.
the Developers will reset all the progress the players made in the previous tests, but after this time all stats will be saved until the full release. In addition will be available in ranked games, but promo series in League of Legends, will not.
other changes briefly:
- Developers will push players to play different decks. According to Riot Games, their CCG does not focus on one proven deck.
- Obtained the rank will remain until the end of the season to fall below will not.
- the Open beta will last about a month.
- In future seasons will last for two months.
- will have more customization and a unique playing field.
- will Change the economy and the balance of cards.
Sets the new cards will come out three times a year.
More info about the open beta, Riot Games will talk on January 22. A full release of Legends of Runeterra will happen later this year on PC and mobile devices.